Tell Us Your Story!
Disruptive. Adaptive. Creative.
The 2016 Calgary Nonprofit Innovation Awards are your opportunity to share how you made a difference through INNOVATION, RISK TAKING, and CREATIVITY.
We want to hear how your organization has:
- embraced risk-taking in your work
- formed unique partnerships
- solved a problem with new thinking
- made a big difference with a change of focus
- adapted innovative practices from others into your own context
Win $2,500 and have your story shared with others.
Selection criteria: A committee made up of sector and other stakeholder representatives will review the applications and make the final decisions. The Committee will follow up with applicants for any further information if necessary.
What’s in it for you? Your organization will be in the spotlight as we help you tell your story and inspire others to think differently about how to tackle the challenges they face in their own work.
Applications for 2016 are now closed.
Winners will be announced in March 2017.