New! Online Filing for Forms T3010 and T2050

Beginning in June 2019, registered charities will be able to go online to complete and file Form T3010, Registered Charity Information Return, and Form T2050, Application to Register a Charity Under the Income Tax Act. Charities will also be able to update their organizations’ information online and correspond with the Directorate electronically through My Business Account. Registered charities can go to Charities IT Modernization Project (CHAMP) to learn more about these service improvements and how to prepare for them.