CRA New Digital Services for Charities

Reporting season is here for charities and the Canada Revenue Agency has some exciting updates. New digital services designed to organize and manage charity tax activities were added into the My Business Account (MyBA) portal.

Charities can now:

  • Apply for registered status (replaces Form T2050)

  • Fill out and file their Registered Charity Information Return (Form T3010)

  • Review and edit their charity information

  • Contact the Charities Directorate

The integration of technology in these services increase the ease and accessibility of completing CRA processes for charities. To access these services, log into your My Business Account. Learn more about the updates here.