- Engaging Young Professionals in the Nonprofit Sector
- Building an Alberta Nonprofit Election Toolkit
- Freedom of Expression Rules the Day for Canadian Charities
- What does the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Legislation mean for Alberta Nonprofits?
- A Whole New World: 4 Things to Watch for and Consider in the New OH&S Act
On March 6, Mount Royal University students in the Facilitating Social Innovation course were tasked with uncovering how CCVO can support nonprofits in Calgary to adapt and innovate – build adaptive capacity – through disruptive and transformational periods. The format, a World Café Community Conversation hosted by CCVO, was made possible through a partnership with Mount Royal University.read more
On January 17, 2018, CCVO brought together 25 community leaders from the nonprofit sector for a budget consultation with Alberta’s Minister of Finance, Joe Ceci. The consultation shed light on the sentiments of a diverse group of organizations representing the nonprofit sector in Calgary.read more